(Regulation D Services)
A private placement memorandum is most commonly used for companies seeking capital. Along with a business plan a private placement memorandum is arguably the second most important document for entrepreneurs. Aside from the business plan, a private placement memorandum is vital to raising capital, both from the standpoint of professionalism, and for the need to protect oneself. A is also referred to as ‘ ’ for short. A PPM is an essential document and element to be used when seeking capital. A well written and structured ppm benefits both the investor and the one that writes the PPM.
PPM.net is the premier New York firm specializing in private placement services, which includes private placement memorandum offering writing and more. For virtually all entrepreneurs, the most efficient mechanism to procure equity financing under an exemption is through the use of Regulation D (Reg D), which is a limited offer and sale of their company’s , or securities, without registration under the Federal Securities Act of 1933. A positive outcome by complying with Regulation D is that it provides the company’s officers and directors an insurance policy of sorts regarding disclosure. PPM.net develops professional, investor ready private placement memorandums.
The Benefits of Engaging PPM.net for the Writing of Your Private Placement Memorandum
Our collaborative consulting engagements typically involve the following steps:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
- Review your existing materials such as your business plan, market research, and competitor research, etc.
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope of the project.
- In-depth discussion(s) to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM).
- Conduct additional research, as needed.
- Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the Financial Model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the Financial Model.
- Finalize all deliverables, including the private placement memorandum or other documents.
- Coach you on the best way to deliver the Investor Presentation and on how to address questions.
- Provide support, including making updates to the deliverables at no additional charge.
- Facilitate regulatory filings (SEC Form D, and suitable State-by-State Blue Sky Filings)
Investor Insight: Although PPM.net is first and foremost document creators, because of our private placement and business plan development services worldwide, we have, over the years, acquired a solid network of funding sources. Our location on Wall Street in New York City and our proximity to the vast concentration of wealth within a few square blocks of our office has also aided us in our quest to locate and establish long-term strategic relationships with investors. The vast majority of American companies or law firms that develop PPMs in fact just write the documents. Our firm, however, is ‘book smart’ in the sense that we are leaders in private placement writing, and ‘street smart’ in the sense that we also assist in the capital acquisition. Both characteristics allow us to give solid, up-to-date industry insight and ensure that all avenues of one’s documents are suitable for investment.
Why Write a Private Placement Memorandum: There are two main reasons to write and draft a PPM, a private placement memorandum, also called an offering memorandum. The first is to let investors know that you are seeking to comply with applicable SEC rules. The second reason to draft a private placement offering, which overlaps with the first, is to add some additional protection to yourself and company. The private placement memorandum document is to list the risk factors and more so that investors, while reading the offering memorandum, will understand the company’s risks. Down the road this may be important, especially if the company that is raising the capital goes bankrupt. The person handing out the private offering memorandum, in a sense, has warned potential investors of the risks involved in the investment, and as such may help protect the seller of securities.
Cost Effective: PPM.net is one of the most affordable and cost efficient firms with one of fastest turnaround rates for completing private placements. Our firm offers the highest level of professional and personalized commitment while developing a private placement memorandum, while saving entrepreneurs thousands of dollars in needless spending.
Please contact us for a free consultation and quote.