Greenko Group’s Private Placement Of $116.57M
London, England Private Placement: Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis – Greenko Group Announces Private Placement Of $116.57 Million – New Market Report Published
Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis – Greenko Group Announces Private Placement of $116.57 Million ; Greenko Group PLC intends to raise gross proceeds of approximately GBP72 million ($116.57 million) in a private placement. Under the offering, the company will issue 51,429,000 common shares at a price of GBP1.4 per share ($2.27 per share).
Growth, a private investment firm, through its affiliate will subscribe for GBP20 million ($34 million) of the shares issued in the offering. Greenko intends to use the proceeds from the private offering from the offering to achieve its near term strategic objectives of developing and acquiring clean energy projects and build a portfolio of 1 GW generating capacity by 2014.
The scope of the report includes –
– The information related to the public offerings by Greenko Group PLC
– A brief on company – Greenko Group PLC
– Comparison of PPM deals in the renewable energy sector
– The rationale behind publuc offerings by Greenko Group PLC
Reasons they claim to buy (this is not an endorsement)
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reason raise funds through public offerings by Greenko Group PLC
It will allow the reader to:
– Understand the Drivers for the public offerings
– Analyze similar PPM in the renewable energy sector.
– Assists in understanding the Utilisation of the net proceeds generated from the deal.
– Analyze the deal financials and valuation of Greenko Group PLC
Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis – Greenko Group Announces Private Placement of $116.57 Million: http://www.companiesandmarkets.com/r.ashx?id=9L546T04M305715&prk=b5d7db887a2c74c5589adb4096ddd909
Since 1999, the founders of PPM have provided professional business writing services, such as a PPM or business plan, to more than 2,000 businesses worldwide. Our company is considered to be the most cost effective, efficient consultants for private placement memorandum development in the United States. We are Wall Street’s, and by extension, the New York private placement (PPM) leaders.
PPM’s main service is the creation of private placement memorandum regulation d (Reg. d) documents. However, we offer much more. In case the entrepreneur needs additional services, such as a business plan, website, or additional legal work, PPM can create one pricing package for all required documentation or service. Because we simultaneously work with many companies both in and out of the U.S., the ability to adapt to the individual needs – as well as to regional and global demands – helps our clients save needed capital and time.
We are leaders in:
• London Private Placement
• Clean Energy Private Placement
• Technology Private Placement
• Debt Private Placement
• Equity Private Placement
• Technology Private Placement Memorandum Writing
• London, England Private Placement Memorandum Writing
• Clean Energy Private Placement Memorandum Writing
• Debt Private Placement Memorandum Writing