Massachusetts Regulation D Writing Services (Massachusetts)
For virtually all entrepreneurs, the most efficient mechanism to procure equity financing under an exemption is through the use of Regulation D (Reg D), which is a limited offer and sale of their company’s, or securities, without registration under the Federal Securities Act of 1933. A positive outcome by complying with Regulation D is that it provides the company’s officers and directors an insurance policy of sorts regarding disclosure. .net develops professional, investor ready memorandums.
The Benefits of Engaging.net for Your
Massachusetts Private Placement Memorandum Writers.
Our collaborative consulting engagements typically involve the following steps:
1. Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
2. Review your existing materials such as your business plan, market research, and competitor research, etc.
3. Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope of the project.
4. In-depth discussion(s) to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM).
5. Conduct additional research, as needed.
6. Draft Private Placement Memorandum (PPM)
7. Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the Financial Model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the Financial Model.
8. Finalize all deliverables.
9. Coach you on the best way to deliver the Investor Presentation and on how to address questions.
10. Provide ongoing support, including making updates to the deliverables at no additional charge.
11. Depending on the scope of your project, assist in procuring capital for the venture.
12. Facilitate regulatory filings (SEC Form D, and suitable State-by-State Blue Sky Filings)
Investor Insight: Although PPM.net is first and foremost document creators, because of ourand business plan development services worldwide, we have, over the years, acquired a solid network of funding sources. Our location on Wall Street in New York City and our proximity to the vast concentration of wealth within a few square blocks of our office has also aided us in our quest to locate and establish long-term strategic relationships with investors. PPM.net has written a and business for Massachusetts companies, including in cities such as Boston, South Boston, Worcester, Cambridge and more.
The vast majority of American companies or law firms that develop PPMs in fact just write the documents. Our firm, however, is ‘book smart’ in the sense that we are leaders in private placement writing, and ‘street smart’ in the sense that we also assist in the capital acquisition. Both characteristics allow us to give solid, up-to-date industry insight and ensure that all avenues of one’s documents are suitable for investment.
Cost Effective: PPM.net is one of the most affordable and cost efficient firms with one of fastest turnaround rates for completing PPMs. Our firm offers the highest level of professional and personalized commitment while developing private placement memoranda, while saving entrepreneurs thousands of dollars in needless spending.
Please contact us for a free consultation and quote.