.net’s Complete EB-5 Solution
The following is a list of elements that is defined as the complete solution.
1. Business Plans
2. Private Placement Memorandum
3. Specific Econometric Study
4. Generic Econometric Study
5. Investors Website Development
6. Job Tracking Software Configuration and Set Up
7. Software Licensing
8. Logo, Business Card, and Brochure Design
9. 10 Completed and Bound EB-5 applications
10. Expert personnel (Priceless)
a. Finding investors for your project (extra bonus)
.net has identified the necessary 10 elements not only for regional center approval, but the marketing to and acquisition of the immigrant investor. In other words, we offer a complete package and solution for EB-5 submission and sales. .net is the only firm that has the actual “hands on” experience and knowledge to offer this complete solution.
1. Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) is required and a business plan is the basis of the detailed information required to prepare the PPM (ii) After approval, the regional center will receive investment through immigrant brokers who will require a business plan. A business plan is the most important sales tool for marketing to prospective investors. (iii) An astute investor will want to learn about the project, see the experience and background of management, review the return on investment that shows the feasibility and projections of future success and more. The business plan is the tool that provides the investor with the answers to their questions.: Although USCIS does not require a business plan for regional center approval or submission of the specific projects within the regional center, it is imperative that the applicant have a complete business plan. Why? (i) A
2.: USCIS requires a sample (PPM), including the subscription agreement, for regional center approval. The PPM must have language that is specifically written for the EB-5 program. The PPM is the ‘legal’ document that provides the investor with the risks involved with any investment and the rules that govern the regional center. PPM.net works closely with the leading immigration attorneys in this very specialized field that are responsible for over 50% of the successful regional center application to date.
3. Specific Econometric Study: USCIS requires a specific econometric study of all specific projects to be done within the regional center. One of three following methodologies may be used:
B. RIMS II
PPM.net is proficient in both IMPLAN and RIMS II. PPM.NET uses IMPLAN for submission, as this methodology is widely considered the industry standard. IMPLAN is used by such private and public entities as Dean Runyan & Associates, WalMart, the State of California, and the US Government (excellent examples of the diversity of organizations that have a need for the detailed analysis this program provides). An important advantage of IMPLAN over the other methodologies, as it impacts the applicant for regional center approval, is the overall higher multipliers produced by IMPLAN.
4. Generic Econometric Study: USCIS requires the completion of a generic economic study for each proposed use in the regional center. A sample project must be done to gain approval for each proposed industry sector.
The regional center has done a specific econometric study for a hotel that the regional center plans to build. Additionally, the regional center is requesting approval to build retail shopping centers in the future even though the regional center does not have a specific project planned at time of submission.
The applicant is required to do an economic analysis on a sample retail shopping center. In other words you have to pretend you are building a shopping center and submit an economic analysis of the size, scope, and employment benefits that are associated with this future shopping center.
5. Investor Website Development: We include an informational website that highlights the regional center in the package. A sample website can be viewed at www.californiaglobaleb5.com. The website includes FAQ, Contact Us, General Information, Links to USCIS, and downloadable brochures and .PDFs
6. Job Tracking Software: We are the only firm that has built a software solution that covers the requirements of USCIS so that the applicant can provide a plan of action in regards to how the regional center will monitor and prepare quarterly reports detailing the ongoing employment of the regional center.
In the past regional centers have lost their designation because they were unable to provide USCIS with current employment reports on an ongoing, even up to the moment. Additionally, it is a requirement of USCIS that the regional center monitor and track the location of the regional center foreign investors and their current status as to investment, dividends, etc. PPM.net has developed a customized online database that prepares investor and employee reports with a push of a button. Unannounced visits and requests for information are the norm for the USCIS, so the regional center must be ready with the data immediately. The hosted application is built on the FileMaker platform and hosted by triple8.net. The client will be responsible for the ongoing minimal hosting fee of $29.95 per month. NO ONE PROVIDES THIS SERVICE BUT US.
7. Software Licensing: Software Licensing means that the FileMaker program provides you, the user, with a unique serial number. This is an important reference for online hosting, as security features in the software will not allow the program to be hosted multiple times with the same serial number.
8. Brochures, Biz Cards, Logo Design: PPM.net also designs logos, business cards, and brochures for the regional center. Our experience means PPM.net knows the salient points to emphasize in the printed material. PPM.net is a 100% complete package.
9. Ten Bound Packages: We provide “perfect bound” packages that are numbered and include all elements of the application.
10. Escrow Agreement: USCIS requires the preparation of a sample escrow agreement for approval of a regional center. The PPM.net escrow agreement has been approved and accepted by USICS.
11. Administration of Regional Center: USCIS requires a document outlining how the regional center will administer itself. Again, PPM.net, through direct dealings with the immigration attorneys, is well aware of the points of emphasis that are relevant to the USCIS and will include the necessary information with the submission.
12. Year One Marketing Plan & Budget: PPM.net prepares the material that USCIS wants in the year one plan and budget.
13. Expert Personnel: USCIS is intentionally vague and guidelines are not explained. In fact, knowing the “minefield” that is the government maze is only gained through experience. Regional Center approval is almost impossible to achieve without expert consultation. PPM.net can guide the client through that maze resulting in regional center approval.
14. Partnership Agreement (Optional): PPM.net can prepare the corporate partnership agreement documents. The applicant may wish to have their own corporate attorney complete such an agreement. PPM.net’s team knows the proper format designed for USCIS approval.
PPM.net is a 100% complete solution. Not only is our firm the leader in development, but our team of business plan consultants, spread in over ten countries, has given us keen insight into the world of capital acquisition and company growth. PPM.net has identified the necessary 10 elements not only for regional center approval, but the marketing to and acquisition of the immigrant investor. Our company offers a complete package and solution for EB-5 submission and sales.
PPM.net is the only firm that has the actual “hands on” experience and knowledge to offer this complete solution.
PPM.net’s Complete EB-5 Package
The 9 steps performed by PPM.net:
1. Prepare the
2. Prepare the Econometric Analysis for the above noted specific project.
3. Prepare the generic Econometric Analysis for the regional center, including a letter of opinion by a third party economic firm. An important and unique part of the application that only PPM.net provides: Two separate firms reviewing the analysis and confirming the findings.
4. Prepare the Private Placement Memorandum for the specific project.
5. Design and implement a website for the Regional Center.
6. Complete and implement a web based employment tracking database software solution. (A requirement of USCIS for all regional centers but only PPM.net provides “real time” up to the second reporting of all phases of the investor section as well as the confirmation of number of employees per project)
7. General consulting on the specifics of EB-5.
8. Marketing Budget and Plan for the Regional Center. (required by USCIS)
9. TEA designation, if applicable and mapping requirements and format.