Frankfurt Listings- The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the most technologically advanced market platforms accessing 1/3 of global capital.
.net can assist. We are consulting firm that provides exchange related services to both public and private corporations. Some of our IPO and exchange services include:
• Primary- and dual-listings of the Company’s shares on Europeanexchanges such as Frankfurt, the AIM (Alternative Investment Market) or Plus Markets (London).
• Structuring and implementing comprehensive IR/PR campaigns designed to maximize the dissemination of corporate information to potential retail investors in Europe – predominantly in Germany.
• Assisting Companies via our partner firms in raising capital and expanding their institutional base in the major European financial communities.
• An effective way of achieving a higher market-cap and additional sponsorship for your corporation is via a Cross-Border Listing (dual listing) – i.e. PLUS Markets and a European Stock Exchange.
• We have the expertise to assist you with all of the applications and filing requirements to have your company approved for trading within a couple of weeks after the first applications are in and we select a specialist firm to sponsor your daily trading and settlements.
The benefits to your company from listing on Frankfurt are:
• Increased international exposure.
• Ability to raise equity capital in Europe.
• Enhanced shareholder value.
• Increased Market-Making commitments.
Initial FSE Listings – Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listing Package may includes:
• Initial consultation and application for the Frankfurt Stock Listing
• Press release announcing your company’s Frankfurt Stock Exchange approval
• Specialist setup and maintaining of the electronic Order Book on your company’s shares
• Issuance of an ISIN number.
• Routing and processing of bid and ask orders
• Clearing and tracking of the electronic register
• Real-time quotes with Worldwide access from all European financial portals (in Java)
• Monitoring of new threads of leading Financial Community Message Boards in Europe including Comdirect.de, Wallstreet-online.de,
CortalConsors.de, financial.de, etc.
• Once your company is approved for trading it will enable you to increase investor awareness across the EU resulting in the ability to raise additional funds through equity sales.
• Auditor confirmation letter
Next Step: Become a Publicly Traded Listing in 4 to 6 weeks!
Read More Here
- Click here to read more on Initial Public Offerings and IPO’s
- Initial Public Offering
- Our Specific Initial Public Offering Services
- IPO Process and Time frame
- Why Conduct an IPO
- Exchange Listing Benefits
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Frankfurt Listings
- Frankfurt Exchange Listings
- Berlin Stock Market
- Borse Berlin
- Deutsche Borse Listings
- First Quotation Board
- Xetra Listings
- NYSE Euronext
- NYSE Alternext
- NYSE Free Markets