Frankfurt Listings Requirements
Qualifying Companies for
To qualify, a company must meet the following basic criteria:
The requirement is that:
• The company has over 500,000 euro worth of shares issued for capital equity of the company
• The company must have a par value of 0.10 euro per share
• The company needs to have a website
• The company needs to have over 30 shareholders (35+ advised)
• The firm’s shares need to be registered with a Transfer Agent who can enable electronic trading of shares into Clearstream
• A is required with 5 years of projections
• A business valuation based on either third party value or one made by the judgement of management
• The companies documentation and resolutions, including minute book, etc needs to be in order
The above requirements formulate the Director and Auditor certifications and issuer data form which is filed through a designated sponsor who accepts the project.
Preparing for your meeting with :
How to prepare for a free consultation with
PPM is the fastest and most experienced listing firm for Frankfurt Stock Exchange listings. This is due to the size of the Ipo@PPM.net that has been developed over 20 years, and the depth in experience we now attract to every listing.
In order to list your firm in 3-6 weeks, you need to be prepared, so let us tell you what we need from you!
1. Your website address (If you don’t have one, suggest a name for one, we can look up and register this for you.)
2. Your or Executive Summary (This is 10-15 pages of information on your firm, the market, the idea, the assets, the management, marketing and sales, growth, and 5 year projections of sales or development for the asset)
3. The names, copies of Passports, and copies of Bills showing the home address of your Directors
4. The amount of funds you require to raise
5. The assessed value of your company’s assets
6. The assessed value of your firm in general
7. Amount of funds raised to date, number of shares to date
8. Capital generated if any to date
9. Financials if available
These items are the key to starting the process. After we have assessed the information with you on the phone, we will set-up the structure for going public and begin listing your firm in 2-3 days of this discussion. Our timeframe allows you to list quickly and effortlessly. PPM is the leader in listing firms on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, we want to help you.
Contact us for a Free consultation!
PPM: Gives Free Consultations on how to go public fast and get financed through the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
At PPM we take companies public fast and finance them through Frankfurt exchange listings. We also perform Investor Relation services and have an affiliate program that pays some of the largest commissions. We are actually the only firm with an affiliate program that takes companies public onto a exchange. We also spend a lot of time in the free consultation period prior to signing on a client to ensure the listing is correct for them, and that they would in fact have the opportunity to list with us.