Browse 1000s of private placement documents via PPM.net Private Placement Offering Document Library.
Download in PDF or Word format.
Comprised of over 10,000 documents, and growing daily, our library contains:
- Private Placement Memorandum (PPMs)
- Offering Memorandum (OM)
- Explanatory Memorandum (EM)
- Information Memorandum (IM)
- Offering Circulars (OC)
- Subscriptions Agreements & Term Sheets
With over 10,000 offering documents available for view and download, DataStream’s library is the largest in
the world. Choose from a plethora of memoranda to research.
- Hedge Fund and Mutual Fund and Funds throughout the world
- Stock and Equity offerings
- Unit Trusts
- Special Purpose Vehicles
- Debt offerings such as bond offerings and note offerings
- Regulation S (Reg S) offshore offerings
- Regulation D (Reg D) offerings
- Regulation A offerings
- 144A offerings
- Medium term notes
- Accredited investors
- Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs).
- International, Domestic, Institutional and Corporate Environments
- And much more.
Our memorandums and documents span the entire world, with over 100 countries and territories represented. PPM’s document platform consists of investment grade, debt, equity, high yield, corporate bonds, mezzanine financing, hedge funds, private equity, fixed income, and structured finance. All Industry sectors are identified that offer a value to worldwide markets.
Ranging from Cayman Islands to Chinese and Hong Kong funds, to U.S. and Canada corporations, UK and Ireland entities and many others, you will most likely find what you are looking for.
Our library brings a wealth of information, from current and past deal structures to analytics and market trends of today’s private offerings worldwide.
- University Libraries
- Brokerage houses
- Financial research firms
- Investment banks
- Entrepreneurs seeking a reference point for offering debt or equity
- Equity Research Analyze various global stock offerings year by year for the past 8 years. Including types of stock offered, company fundamentals, micro and macro views, key employees and pricing strategy.
- Debt Research Analyze various global debt offerings from the past 8 years, including convertible debt, international debt, sovereign debt, private placement debt and more.
- Economics Research Formulate macroeconomic forecasts for economic activity in the private placement world.
- Portfolio Strategy Research Create equity market views and forecasts. Companies and products can be broker down via industry segmentation.